On this week’s epsiode:
- Big Fat John is the target of State harassment;
- Phil the producer needs some stress relief ASAP;
- Instead of blaming his son’s handlers, Papa Bush needs to look in the mirror for raising a dolt;
- Apparently, the mainstream media think it’s OK to lynch a black man, as long as he’s a Republican;
- The plane disaster in Egypt is looking like an episode of Homeland;
- Collectivism’s record of success is non-existent;
- Is there a plot against green energy companies by multi-national conglomerates?
- Is Quentin Tarentino trying to make up for too much “n-word” usage in Django Unchained?
… and more!