In this episode:
– Net Neutrality rules revoked, snowflakes lose their damn minds;
– When liberals want something for free, they claim it’s a “human right”;
– As we predicted, “sexual harassment” has now been expanded to include normal human interactions;
– Tax cuts don’t need to be “paid for”, since the money doesn’t belong to the government to begin with;
– Tax cuts are theft easement, so any tax cuts for any reason are a positive move;
– Kristen Gillibrand’s manufactured outrage at Trump is nothing but an act;
… and more!