In this episode:
– Under Trump, NFL players have now become U.S. ambassadors;
– Trump would rather deal with the NFL than U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico;
– Liberals want a broad interpretation of 1A only to allow for protests against Rubepublicans;
– The Jones Act was always an anti-free market, nationalist law– so why is Trump and other liberals against it?
– Does Trump realize that Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens and not illegal aliens?
– Trump switches horses in the Alabama senate race– after the race was run;
– Rand Paul finally gets a chance to get rid of Obamacare and replace it with free market reforms;
– The interesting and curious life of Hugh Hefner;
… and more!