Well, it’s been over a month since the last episode of The Riot– but that doesn’t mean that Big Fat John and Judo Larry M have abandoned the fans. Join the guys as they make a triumphant return to the airwaves this week, breaking down both important and idiotic topics like:
- Why was The Riot off the air for over a month?
- Getting back into the swing of things;
- The Riotous Studios are on the move this week;
- Donald Sterling doesn’t know when to shut up;
- Michael Sam, his boyfriend, and a disturbing televised kiss;
- After weeks of watching TV, we can say with certainty that ESPN sucks;
- Boko Haram is Islamic, despite what dopey liberals may tell you;
- The Sudan: epitome of peaceful and tolerant religion of Islam;
- New York Times: Do as we say, not as we do.
- Liberals would be so happy if there were no individuals, only lemmings;
… and more! So pull up a chair, put on the show, and embrace the Hate that is The Riot today!